Thread Rating:
  • 69 Votes - 3.19 Average
Video Advertising
10-28-2011, 03:01 AM
RE: Video Advertising
[quote='henryjhone' pid='13041' dateline='1319116347']
thank you a lot give the info.I think it will help me .do you know the best screen capture tool .?I need dealy now.
[/quote]
I don't think it is a good place for you to get help. Well, you are lucky. I have some tips to grab screenshot on Mac. There are a number of ways to take screen shots on a Macintosh using the OS-X operating system. To take a screenshot of the entire screen simply hit COMMAND and SHIFT and the number 3 at the same time. This will create a PNG file and place it on your desktop.

To take a screenshot of a part of the screen hit COMMAND and SHIFT and the number 4. This will put a box on your screen with handles. Select the part of the screen you want and release the mouse button and a screen shot will be saved to your desktop.

To take a screenshot of an open window, hit COMMAND and SHIFT and the number 4. Then hit the space key and click on the open window to take your shot. To save a file to the clipboard use the same control sequence but also click the CONTROL key. This will save the window, whole screen or part of the screen to the clipboard.

Finally there is a lot of free image capture software for your Mac. One of my favorites is this Screenshot capture for Mac. Not only does Mac screenshot capture allows you to capture screens but you can add text, objects and arrows to your capture and save it in a variety of formats.
Source(s): http://macscreenshots.com/screenshotcapture_mac.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Video Advertising
This sounds very cool but I can't open the link, I don't think it works. :\
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply